1. Pista shells. Collect enough shells. Wash and dry them.
2. Take a small square card board piece for each flower.
3. Play dough. I got this in dollar store. With a pack of one, we can make upto 4 or 5 flowers.
4. Glue, u get 3 bottles for a dollar.
5. Paint. You can use any kind of paint. I used nail polish to paint the flowers. I bought few shades in dollar store.
STEPS TO MAKE PISTA SHELL FLOWERS
1. Take a small piece of play dough in a round shape and stick it on the center of the card board piece.
2. Apply Glue on the center of the dough and stick the shells in the form of a bud. Stick an other round of shells around the bud. Repeat the same process until you get a flower shape.
3. Wipe out the extra glue. Let the flowers dry for a day. Cut out the extra card board. Stick a thick thread on the back of the flower to hang them.
4. When the flower is completely dried, paint it. You can paint a flower in double shade according to your taste. Apply 2 coats of paint for a rich color. Decorate according to your taste.