Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Today i made Egg Puffs for my dad...love u dad.
1 Pack Puff Pastry
6 Hard boiled Eggs
3 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 carrot (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tbsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp oil
1. Keep the puff pastry sheets outside the fridge before half an hour to begin the procedure.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onions. When they become soft add chopped tomatoes and chopped carrot. When they are fully cooked add red chilli powder, salt and garam masala powder. Keep it aside.
3. Cut the boiled eggs into half.
4. Take a puff pastry sheet, put a tbsp of prepared curry and a half boiled egg. Close it and press the edges. Repeat the procedure for the remaing puffs.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 20 mins. In between turn the eggs on the other side if necessary. Enjoy with a cup of tea.