Egg Pulusu is one of the greatest dishes. It goes with plain rice, Biriyani or chapathi. Its very simple yet tasty
3 Hard boiled Eggs
1 big Onion
1 medium sized Tomato
3 Green Chillis
1/2 tbsp Red Chilli powder
1 pinch Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
1/2 Corriander powder
1/2 Cumin Powder
1 tbsp Poppy seeds
1 tbsp Coconut Powder
1. Heat oil and do the seasoning. Fry chopped onion until golden brown colour.
2. Add tomato and turmeric powder. When the tomato is done add ginger garlic paste. Fry until the raw smell of ginger garlic is gone.
3. Grind the poppy seeds and coconut powder into a fine powder and add it. Then add corriander powder, Cumin powder and red chilli powder. Fry for a minute.
4. Make cuts on the eggs with knife. Add eggs and some water and salt to the gravy.
5. Now cover the pan and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes. The gravy should be a bit thick. Garnish it with chopped Cilantro. There goes ur yummy Egg pulusu..